• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for someone to create custom avatar art?

Sargon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
After many years of using forum avatar images trimmed from other pictures or using no avatar at all, I have decided that it is time to update my forum presence with a new avatar that is distinctly "mine".

The problem... I have little artistic talent and even less time to try to figure out how to create something.

Does anyone know of a service, paid or otherwise, that would be able to create a high-quality avatar for me?

Note that I'm not talking about a banner, just an avatar that can be used here on Stratics and on other gaming forums as well.

Thanks!

JDs

Adventurer
Well I can add hair to your avatar, mouth and eyes are extra, lets say an even 5m gold ingame?