• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for some Items...

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for those items given out recently at events.
Consider that i'm trying to build a Em museum for Europa Comunity(with only EUROPA EM Event Items) and any kind of help tracking those items will be very nice, thanks in advance.

A Golden Dragon's Tooth [January 2010, Europa]
A Small Chest Of Treasure Recovered From A Dragon [Janurary 2010, Europa]
A Tamed Dragon Called [Orc Faction] Normal Stats

I'm also looking for"Mericles spellbook pages" (green and red version) and "crystals of Mericles energy".

FEDERIK IL BELLO

ICQ Me at 44480663

This is a pic of some items I have collected till now, I hope you will like it. :)

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks just like the ususal person trying to get something a bit cheaper. Nothing to see here.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were only two dragons that gave gifts so I think you'll be extremely luckly to find some for sale.

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks just like the ususal person trying to get something a bit cheaper. Nothing to see here.
As u can see from my post I didnt ask any kind of discount...I simply asked help to track the items.
If you dont wanna help me, its ok but dont flame my thread.

Your post is simply ridicolous and I won't bother to waste my time replying you anymore.

@Mapper, thanks for the info.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there R Traveler,

if and when you deicde to sell the dragons tooth I want it !
:drool:

That would fit perfect in my smith/fencer place.

Regards
The Scandinavian

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi traveler, if you decide to sell icq me at 44480663. Thanks at least for claiming you own that item. My purpose is also to track the owner and possibly make them remain on our shard.
Anyways if anyone is selling or know some1 selling the following items plz post here or icq me thanks.
Item list :
Dagger 1 5 2 10
Strange dust
An Orcish Engineer Helmet
An Orcish War Hammer
An Orcish Shin Armour Plate
A Pair Of Orcish Gloves
An Orcish Body Armour
pages from mericles spellbook green and red version
fake blackrock earrings pendant and ring
Obsdidian qualifier sash
Obsidian warrior sash
broken brightblade
draug nainnnnatirb layor eth fo remem sash

FEDERIK IL BELLO

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The guy that got the other set of dragon stuff is in my guild. As far as I'm aware, he has no interest in selling it.

Just so you all know where it ended up and that it's most likely staying there :)

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like one more exist. It can be scam or not... seen someone with not bonded dragon at luna bank few minutes ago. Good luck.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there Cailleach,

very goodie.Then there are at least two to nag about the dragon tooth.
:danceb:

Regards
The Scandinavian

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there Cailleach,

very goodie.Then there are at least two to nag about the dragon tooth.
:danceb:

Regards
The Scandinavian

I don't think nagging him will do any good :p

He doesn't want to sell, and he's not comfortable with lending out something so precious. I suggested that he should lock down the container in his house, so anyone interested can see it. His suggestion is that I lock it down in the guild shop instead. As and when a decision is made, I'll let you know :)