• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for some gift box display ideas...

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks to a couple really awesome friends, coupled with a unhealthy obsession with the new double hue neon gift boxes, I have 40+ gift boxes that I don't know what to do with. I would be really happy to see some display ideas that do not involve a tree! Shelving... cool corner piles.. just about anything really. The boxes I have are all shapes and sizes. Any help would be appreciated =)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dreamt of making a box wall but u cant do it..maybe with pure rectangles

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i dreamt of making a box wall but u cant do it..maybe with pure rectangles
This is the closest I came to a box wall. It works nicely for the older boxes.... but the long and circle ones don't display too well in this setup.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I was planning on making actual WALLS with the boxes..it's a nice design because you can't see any of it until you walk onto the plot.

this was the beginning but the house was too small (Obviously)

Now I have an 18x18 but about 300 more boxes!

Will have to mess around with mine and see what I can come up with!

Attachments