• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for some feed back Plz

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ty
I have 54 pots to do was looking for a color to do them all and im having a had time picking it.
Im thinking about maybe doing every other one a different color using 2 colors ?

Samhain

Adventurer
I like the red and the blue. Hard to tell from the small plants, but are those all dyed? I know you can get some very interesting hues from the wheelbarrows. Looks like you have a plant stacked on top of the old small potted flower. I have seen some very nice rare wheelbarrow colored plants that would look wonderful and to add to your collection as well perhaps.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Samhain yes its the plant dyes on top the old clean up / vet reward flower pot plants I was going to use the red ;)

your right some of the rare hue wheel plants do look good !