• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for returning players

MattD

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I played UO back in the day and decided to return. I missed a lot of the new content and would like to experience it and relearn UO. I don't want to make an uber template and get stuck farming, get bored, and quit. Instead I want to play the template that interests me, explore, and just experience the game. I do not think I am alone in this thought process.

I would like to connect with any returning players from any time period. Bring whatever template interests you and lets explore UO a bit at a time. Crafting, Champ Spawns, Treasure hunting, VvV, Dungeon crawling, PVP, whatever the flavor of the week is. I am hoping to put together a group of about ten players so that at least five of us can meet up once a week for a couple of hours. All are welcome.

-Explore the content loosely starting with oldest to newest
-Craft for each other
-Help other returning or even new players if they exist
-Maintain the original spirit of the game by having a variety of templates and play styles
-Get returning players hooked on staying