• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for rare colored hiryu(not lesser)

• Thread starter Connection lost
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connection lost

Been trying to find one of these for some days, and I kinda wondered if anyone got one they would part with. Just tell me which color you got and what you want for it incase you do. :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think your luck is in. I went for a quick look and there he was, pretty as a picture, teal blue. Give me a sec to find my chart to show you his colour. Or come over to Skara, Tram and have a look for yourself.

Here we go, number 7

C

Connection lost

Oh nice, I forgot to add one thing in the original message. Could you post it's Hit points, resists and wrestle as well please? :)

P

Prendergast

Hi!

I have a few Hiryus for sale.

1. Poison green (#6 in Petras picture, the rarest one): Hits 528, str 668, (57-78-18-50-43), wrestling 105,6

2. Blue/yellow (#11 in Petras picture, unsure on the rarity): Hits 500, str 651 (65-87-20-49-45), wrestling 93,1)

I've never sold or bought hiryus before, so im not sure what to charge? Make me an offer and we'll go from there?

C

Connection lost

Hi Prendargast, I really like that poison green one, if you are online right now meet me at west britain bank, and we can agree I price for it. My char name is Vega. Thanks to you to Petra for offering one. :)
I dont have any messaging programs atm since my icq nr got stolen. But if you are not on now post your icq and I will get a new one.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:)

If anyone else wants to offer the one I caught a home please give me a shout. Otherwise I'll just go turn it loose back where I found it. I have no need for it.

C

Connection lost

I went ahead and got a new ICQ nr, it is: 497541988. Just contact me on icq whenever you can. :)

K

Kiminality

I've been looking to get a hiryu for a while.
Not desperate, though. If no one else wants it, and you really want to be rid of it, Petra, I'll take it :D
Otherwise, there's no panic.

(I'd much rather have one of those black, normal horsies ;) )