• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Looking For Poe Who Owns A Castle On Ice Island Named Mikeyta

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am looking to get in contact with the person who owns the castle next to mine on Ice Island Trammel side.
If you own this castle or know the owner of it, please contact me in PM or on ICQ 619-885-537
Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

CastleIce.jpg

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If anyone can put me into contact with the owner and I end up acquiring the castle... I will give them a 100 million gold reward for the help...

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Did you ever find this guy, Ducan? I have a Poe in my guild, I can never catch him on but I will ask if its him

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nope I have not found the person yet.. and thank you, what would be great if you can ask him if you ever catch him logged on.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I been trying ,,,he seems to log on between times I am on its funny, but Ill ask it could be....but it could be a transfer or new player also but I will find out

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ducan I finally spoke with Poe and yes its the same person , was even in that castle tonight,,,,I gave him the message you posted here and I logged on to get your icq to send him

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Omg!! Thank you aton for finding/letting him know. I have been looking for the owner for some time now.. now hopefully i can negotiate a castle trade with him. If I do Ill have a nice 100 mil finders fee for you Jaden =)

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Welcome,,,,I believe he hasn't played in a ton of years and so he is slowing coming back...I guilded him and hes a sweet guy but he works nights and so me catching him on is hard but I do have his icq and he knows I sent him a request and I gave him your ICQ he asked many questions about you and I told him you lived next door

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awesome thank you so much!
Ya I want to see if he would swap his place for one of my other castles pluss some gold..

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
** He Might do that but he hasn't played in so long he might need some suit upgrade** **Winks**

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ok he doesn't log on often but I did speak to him today and look for him to be on later today

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have spoke to him quite some time ago, he is still in my guild but he doesn't log on often ....Ill icq his number if I can find it I have it