• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for players to do roof with

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Currently having a hard time finding players to do roof with. If anyone wants to two-man roof with either a tamer or sampire, let me know. If there are any guilds that do roof in small groups (max 3 players), I'd be open to adding my alternate character in your guild as well! Typically on 7-9pm PST (9-11pm EST)

ICQ 680420814

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Currently having a hard time finding players to do roof with. If anyone wants to two-man roof with either a tamer or sampire, let me know. If there are any guilds that do roof in small groups (max 3 players), I'd be open to adding my alternate character in your guild as well! Typically on 7-9pm PST (9-11pm EST)

ICQ 680420814
I haven't done it on Atl in a while (or done it at all lately), but 310788258. Just hmu & I'll log in/run rooms if needed.