• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Player Public Gardens, Greenhouses and other Plant related Buildings

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Moonglow's Botanical Garden would like to host tours in the future of player homes. If you have a home you'd like to show, please ICQ me at 465-972-004 to get me a rune.

We are looking for homes that...
... have beautiful gardens.
... themes related to plants such as farms, swamps,
... greenshouses
... displays of special or rare collections of plants or garden related items.

Thank you!

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have a Garden on the bottom floor of the Tavern , (Tavern sits over an oriental garden) and my Castle has a nice Court Yard and Garden .

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
will do, should be a telepad from tavern to castle next to telepad to Perrins luna house , but ill drop off a rune and garden on roof of castle also

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thank you both very much! I know the tour is 'in the future' but I want to make sure we have a good selection ahead of time.

The botanical garden has been fully decorated and most of the plant-related public runebooks are done. We are just waiting on the botanist to make sure the bookshelves for the public aren't empty. We'll announce when its all public for guests to visit at their leisure.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I left you a rune for Alulindale the other day.