• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for people to run these types of vendors

R

Ravahan

My mall is positioned in a spot that makes it great for moving consumables, and I'm looking to fill some vendor spots with that in mind.

Specifically, I'd like people who are able to upkeep the following kinds of vendors;
BODs, Trans powder, BoS, crafting supplies, runics, kegs, regs and orange petals.

Based on how fast the vendor I've put up for BoS has been selling out, at the current demand I could probably sell out 3 BoS vendors and two trans powder vendors daily.

I'm very very interested in getting a BOD seller with a good stock, and will reduce or eliminate weekly fees for these kinds of vendors as I'm able and still provide QA. PM or reply if interested.

*points below siggy* We're located at Minoc gate in trammel.