• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for original owners of Travel Lodge

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If anyone knows the original owners of Travel Lodge or is still in contact with them, can you please ICQ me at 668 123 198.

I am trying to get each in game, even for a short moment, to statue them for display in the Travel Lodge Memorial Library.

Thank you!

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks, I'll try to hunt her down. I really want to get the original characters online (if that's even a possibility) so I can statue them for the Memorial Library; It would be nice to have them there - even if only in Statue form. As we've seen, the more libraries the better to have.. you never know when RL might cause a shard staple to disappear :(

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, I'll try to hunt her down. I really want to get the original characters online (if that's even a possibility) so I can statue them for the Memorial Library; It would be nice to have them there - even if only in Statue form. As we've seen, the more libraries the better to have.. you never know when RL might cause a shard staple to disappear :(
Lace is on a vacation of UO , I can send her a message though