• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Looking for old UO friends

22twelve

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all, I used to play uo many years ago. Main character name was Shady, a necro/mage.
Played in a guild called Leet Soldiers, & my own guild, The Dark Knights.
I was lookin to get back in contact with people I used to play with just to say hi. Mainly i was lookin for someone i used to play with. Cant remember all character names, but here on stratics went by the name, Eveningkiss.
If u still post here evening, pls post me back, or if anyone knows her pls let me know. I been playin wow for many years now.
Hope to hear back

X

Xaniya

Heya Shady I remember you :) and evening kiss havent seen her though i only been back ingame a cpl months. Not sure if u remeber me lol (Zoya)
tale care .

D

Dain

Hrmmm, Zoya and Shady, now there's two names that send me back to pre-pubescency. :p

22twelve

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol hi to you both. I do remember both of you, omg its been a long time. I found eveningkiss on facebook recently. gonna download uo client and have a looksy.
good to hear from you both. reply here if u have a facebook acc and would wanna catch up. =)

T

ThankfullyForgotten

Shady did you used to post under the name RAV?

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG Hi Zoya!! From KOV right??

I miss Simsalabim :( would love to know how Greenblow is, and Vishnu.

22twelve

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG Hi Zoya!! From KOV right??

I miss Simsalabim :( would love to know how Greenblow is, and Vishnu.
After UO I started playin WoW with Sims, Uriel, Nightowl & Guts. Played til 2011. Tried SWTOR since, dont like it much. I really miss doin spawns. Was prob the greatest thing UO had to offer, and no other game has duplicated anything like it since, which is a pity.
I'd love to meet up for a beer with anyone who lives in Sydney, to catch up & reminisce. I have a fb account, which is easier to contact me coz I don't check this often at all. Search for me, Troy Muscat.
Hope to talk to u guys soon. Have a good one.

Wonder if UO is still cool!!!

H4Z4RD

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow some names i haven't seen in years! Only just reopened my account after years down... lost everything i had minus 1 suit :S use to be a member of KOV with my red Minsc and Tamer Zertas
Myself and wife have just started playing again... time to start the long grind to replace lost things

finalsquall

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly it's pretty dead. I seen 3 people in a few days. no shops are filled. I'm just checking out old memories. Luna is dead :(

Bitz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Im still about but on diff shards if i knew a group was comming back id get active again hahahaha

22twelve

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya Shady I remember you :) and hows nightowl and guts going long time i havet seen thos names lol just got back to uo like 2 days agoe do u guy still play?
Hey mate, Guts left wow long time ago. They both started ally which i did also, but then i switched to horde coz ally was boring.
Wish there was a game like uobagain, with sick graphics. And with no monthly fee

22twelve

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone play any decent online game would like to start a guild or somethin??
Get the UO Oceania gang back together?

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish. I finally have time in my life these days to commit to a bit of online gaming, I'd love to see the old names again :)