• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for old RPers

DarkerTrais

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hail,
Like many others I am pondering a return to the addiction that is UO. I am currently having issues with this ridiculous account system EA has implemented, and it will take some time dealing with customer support to find my apparently "lost" account.

While I patiently wait, I would like to hook up with some old players if any of them have returned. I don't remember everyone's name anymore, but if you were in SHS, S*G, O|S, Orc, or any related RP guild from 2000-2005ish please PM or ICQ me sometime. My ICQ remains unchanged, 160151665.

-Trais[O|S]
Retired Paladin

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I remember you :) Yeah the mess to subscribe is a pain, but it goes away after a while... Get on back in the game!

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which shard are you on? I was in BoC and GRD on Europa once upon a tree ( I was hung by BOC for trying it on with the baroness of Trinsic ).

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
Are theressssss any moressssss deadiesssss aroundsss *cackle cackle* * cracks jaw*