• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for old cartel members

O

Opti Primal

It has been a few years since I have played UO but I just wandered onto the stratics forums and wanted to drop a line to say hi to some of my old compadres in TC. Superken, Therin, Soulless, that army guy with the goofy names I couldnt keep up with...renevatio.....anyway my character was Optimus Primal when I joined. I was also in SI for a time. Anyway if anyone recognizes me and wants to shoot me a message telling me how to contact the group I would appreciate it.

Opti (Ron)

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy Opti!

Finally got out of that lesbian hot tub, eh?

ICQ 51520025

Oh, and I heard Uncle Ethan is back too!

...scary.

(Or what's even more scary is that they made me a Stratics mod!)

O

Opti Primal

Well Ken actually I am still in the hot tub but the lesbians let me have the occasional break and drag a laptop in. :) ICQ? Damn I dont even have my password for that anymore. I will get a new account and shoot you a message.

Scala

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh hi !! talk about bumping 2 year old threads.

We are doing the UO "forever" thing now Opti.

If any of the old $C$ guys are interested, let ole Soulless here know. ;)

Soulless / Vy

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, no ****. Scary.

I thought this thread was long dead too.

Opti, do you have Facebook?