• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Magnolia

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Hi, I sent a icq to the icq you had listed at the Luna Vendor house. I seek a vendor to sell stuff on LS and I was told in Luna to contact you. I am not sure if you read Stratics, but if not I hope a friend lets you know that I am looking for you.

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poltergeist

Visitor
I have not heard from her in a few days be patient and she will be happy to help ya out. If not i can set ya up with a Luna vendor as well.
My ICQ is 694464259

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I shall give her another day, she can be busy for sure from reading the messages left on her BB, her life is full of adventures out there in the state of AK, if I do not see anything from her I will be sure to ask you once more and thanks

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Thank you all, I have a vendor there "Ria's Goods". Will put more after its earns a bit of gold to pay the vendor fees.