• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] looking for lvl5 and 6 maps

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need to finish off cart. I believe they have to be undecoded but I cant remember what they are titled to do a search...can someone post the names for me
thanks
TW

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes there are level 7s - check out the second link in my reply on your other thread
level 5s will finish cart, yes.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I remember right, you need to use lvl 4 maps for your last cartho gains. Lvl 5's already require gm cartho. Thought with using a sot or GGS the last few skillpoints are done in no time at all.

And yes. There are lvl 7's. But you can get them mostly/only (?) when your are lucky with lvl 6 chests.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oops, that's right. level 4s not 5s. That's Cleverly if you're vendor searching for them.
level 7 (Diabolically drawn) from a level 6 map, or from Corgul the Soulbinder