• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for legendary imbuer

S

Splup

Heya,

I play mainly Europa and I have an imbuer there. Thou I play less on drachs nowdays, I'd like to keep my chars updated.

Is there some legendary imbuer who imbues if I bring the materials for it? I'm willing to pay gold if someone goes through the trouble.

I dunno when I will have the materials, but PM me your ICQ so we can be in touch.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know Gilmour has one. I'll point him to your post. Maybe he can help out. :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow you to have Legendary Imbuer? Hehe i'm realy behind. :)

N

Nenime

I really like this skill. Very interesting. Even gathering the special resources is fun, though some are really hard to get. Today I spend hours for collecting some Fairy Dust. In the end it was futile anyway because the items poofed as I try to enhance them even more. Well, greed...

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I realy love this skill. :)

I like doing these mini champ spawns in the Abyss. In the same time i'm collecting ingredients.I'm getting a nice pile of them. But i think i'm spending too much time with doing spawns, making dye, doing quests,growing plants, digging up eles, fishing ,chopping wood, doing Bods, stealing arties.... and on and on that my imbuing is getting behind. :)

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe yea.. made some 140 luck pieces with lrc for a friend.. although failing alot on the enhance process :(

but yea.. i do have a legendary artificer :)

S

Splup

hehe yea.. made some 140 luck pieces with lrc for a friend.. although failing alot on the enhance process :(

but yea.. i do have a legendary artificer :)
Yeah did that same on Europa... Also added LMC on the suit so man, that was a lot of relics, since had to make every piece couple times.

I'm pretty busy the next couple days but if I find the time I will figure out what I need. But I'm glad to see that finding an imbuer won't be such a big problem :)

Loppy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Splup, who are you playing with on Drach?
I don't know what happened; if XS left SL, but I wasnt in SL and couldn't wear my arties?

Get Superkeke over here and lets make a guild.

It's Khal Btw!

And to keep on topic I'm also looking for an imbuer :)

S

Splup

Splup, who are you playing with on Drach?
I don't know what happened; if XS left SL, but I wasnt in SL and couldn't wear my arties?

Get Superkeke over here and lets make a guild.

It's Khal Btw!

And to keep on topic I'm also looking for an imbuer :)
Well I'm not playing with anyone atm. since XS kinda died... Yeah I noticed same, XS had left SL so my chars had dropped from SL too. I got em back to SL now and some points to get my suits back on.

Hmm... I could talk with keke when he's on. I don't know if he has chars on Drachs on his current account so he would have to make one. But with Imbuing and Faction arties the suit won't be a problem, just the scrolls and skills. I actually think thou that I have one +20 magery on Drachenfels.

Could be fun to PvP on drachenfels sometimes too. CITY seems very alive so atleast there would be people to fight against.

And to the topic. Sry haven't had time to figure out the parts and get the materials yet. I'm supposed get my last academic credits at university this semester and having tons of stuff to write and do :bored:

Btw. add me to icq 141448877