• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Looking For Legendary Armor, Jewels, or Splinter Weapons?

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have most of my stock organized going from lesser loot to average to better than average. If your looking for something specific add me to icq and message me or private message me here.

All items are located on Atlantic, transfers can be arranged with a bulk purchase.

I will reply back to everyone as soon as I can if you do not get any response from me within 24 hours, please resend the message or try re-adding me to icq.

Thanks.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump

New Stock transfered over hit me up if you need something specific...

Doesn't need to be epic have plenty of named items ranging from 25-175m

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have any jewelry with +20 Anatomy 10SSI with Dexxer mods on it?

Ring: +20 Anatomy, +15 Stealth, MI 5, EP 25, HCI 15, SDI 15, SSI 10,

Ring #2: Archery 15, Anatomy 20, EP 25, HCI 15, SDI 15, SSI 10, energy Resist 15,

Bracelet: +20 anatomy, MI 4, MR 3, DCI 15, SDI 15, FCR 3, LMC 8, SSI 10, DI 25

PM or Icq me if your interested or need me to look at anything else rather not spam up the thread here with a bunch of random stuff

randy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Looking for a Gorg with damage eater 8+ stats (str/dex/int) 3+ mana reg 10 lmc 15 lrc

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,
Looking for a ring with
15 dci
15 hci
25 ep
25 di
10 ssi
+something useful like stats or MR.
Don't have much of those at the moment, people grabbed them up fairly quick currently I only have Ring: EP 25, HCI 15, DCI 15, FCR 3, LRC 25, SSI 10, DI 25.

May have some more to scan through in a week if your still looking

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please Private Message Me or Icq Me

The Details you'll get much faster response, and its much easier to communicate about differnt items.

Thanks!

Ryzk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Asked for particular pieces was given options better then I asked for. Given numerous options picked the ones that best suited the suit i'm putting together. Negotiated a fair price, and trade was very quick and smooth. 10/10 will shop again.

duck

Adventurer
Looking for a tunic and gorget with 10 stam 8-10 mana 8 lmc +8-10 stat bonus. Looking for 5 dci on one of the pieces.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for a tunic and gorget with 10 stam 8-10 mana 8 lmc +8-10 stat bonus. Looking for 5 dci on one of the pieces.
Woodland Chest: Dex 5, Int 4, SI 10, MI 8, MR 1, LRC 10 20/18/17/18/17 [Mage Armor]

Studded Gorget: Dex 5, Int 4, SI 10, MI 10, SR 1, LMC 8, 17/19/18/18/19 [Mage Armor]

Studded Gorget: Dex 4, Int 4, SI 10, MI 8, SR 3, MR 2, LMC 8, 17/19/18/18/19 [Mage Armor]

Studded Gorget: Dex 4, Int 4, SI 10, MI 8, SR 2, MR 1, LMC 8, LRC 5, 2/19/18/18/19 [Mage Armor]

This is all i have with what your specifically asking for with +8 stat.

Nothing with DCI at the moment will have more in a week or so.

PM or ICQ me if your interested or looking for something else thanks