• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) looking for information on a player

W

weezer

Usually when I loot very loaded idoc castles in fel I either know of or have known the player at some point (legends being as small as what it is). I wind up at some point meeting most of the people that play here for any amount of time (usually on my alternate characters).

Anyway, a castle in fel minoc bowl fell today and the owner was Xaphan (i think that was the right spelling). Could someone help me out with who his other player names were or what guild he/she was in. I am really just curious.

On another note selling... a fel castle in the minoc bowl...

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That might be my castle that fell. I left and it was given to Ed for safekeeping and somehow it got xferd to someone named Xaphan or something like that. Probably had some good **** in there if it was indeed mine.

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He ran around alot with the original Imakestuff (aka) Hammerhead. He was in Aos for awhile and played his mule character alot but I cannot think of that chars name at the moment.

W

weezer

Got it ok.. I think I figured it out. Thanks for the help.

To omnicron. I believe this was your castle at some point as I found sandals indicating omnicron roxxors the age of shadows or something like that (thinking about giving these to thunder as a memento). Those sandals were the only thing left from you. Also found a box of arties labeled alchy's and scribs stuff. I think someone tried their best to scrub your name clean from the castle, but forgot one item (just kidding).

It looks like Ed or someone sold this castle to this guy a while back (just guessing because I never seen it fall before and I would have known if this one fell). He had it all decked out with rubble, peerless, artifacts, etc. and tons of items tailor/smith items from grizzly Adams. .

I always find it very conflictual when looting these houses of people who have obviously played for a long time. Hate to see people go, but don't want the loot to go to waste. What is even more perplexing is that there were very recent items in the house like 13 year reward tickets and ect.

I also found several player written books, many of which were defaming fal (which I find quite funny considering I got them and enjoyed the memories, sadly I was not mentioned in the books as one of the perpetrators). I also got several player event items remembering weddings, guild Christmas events, etc. Devil's Own, you are welcome to these items if you like. I still need to sort through about 2k in items before I turn them over to you.

Thanks for everyones help with this. For whatever reason i like background information in the game.

Thanks again.

Weezer

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hahaha!
The Rogues had a settlement outside of Yew, and when you would recall home, ya had to be careful. Bruzer had a habit of turning a couple of dragons or a WW or two loose *laughs*

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Got it ok.. I think I figured it out. Thanks for the help.

To omnicron. I believe this was your castle at some point as I found sandals indicating omnicron roxxors the age of shadows or something like that (thinking about giving these to thunder as a memento). Those sandals were the only thing left from you. Also found a box of arties labeled alchy's and scribs stuff. I think someone tried their best to scrub your name clean from the castle, but forgot one item (just kidding).

It looks like Ed or someone sold this castle to this guy a while back (just guessing because I never seen it fall before and I would have known if this one fell). He had it all decked out with rubble, peerless, artifacts, etc. and tons of items tailor/smith items from grizzly Adams. .

I always find it very conflictual when looting these houses of people who have obviously played for a long time. Hate to see people go, but don't want the loot to go to waste. What is even more perplexing is that there were very recent items in the house like 13 year reward tickets and ect.

I also found several player written books, many of which were defaming fal (which I find quite funny considering I got them and enjoyed the memories, sadly I was not mentioned in the books as one of the perpetrators). I also got several player event items remembering weddings, guild Christmas events, etc. Devil's Own, you are welcome to these items if you like. I still need to sort through about 2k in items before I turn them over to you.

Thanks for everyones help with this. For whatever reason i like background information in the game.

Thanks again.

Weezer
Yea I had all that **** in my castle. I had a ton of rares and artifacts along with all the peerless and rubble ****. I know I had tons and tons and tons of armor and weps. =/ I guess I am now perm done with uo as my castle is gone.

W

weezer

Yea I had all that **** in my castle. I had a ton of rares and artifacts along with all the peerless and rubble ****. I know I had tons and tons and tons of armor and weps. =/ I guess I am now perm done with uo as my castle is gone.
I didn't see all that in there (i wasn;t the only one looting). It looks like someone took a lot of the good stuff out before it fell. It looks like most of the items in it were produced in the last year or so. I realy didn't see any rares(tons of rubble though).

I would never say never on coming back. If you ever need help coming back, just let me know. I always have more than I know what do with laying around. Coming back to the game is even easier now that imbuing is around. You could easily have better suits in under a few weeks than you ever had in your uo life.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah. I was able to make a char on a shard I had nothing on in a week. Go to luna, say you're a pvper who just came back and need 1 mill to buy a lrc suit and a full book. within days you'll have a 115ed out character paid for by that first 1-2mill seed money you got.

Pvpers are usually willing to see other pvpers come back and its just common courtesy to throw a potential target a mill or two to be able to play.