• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Looking for Highly Skilled Experienced Reforger/imbuer

Esber

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
im on atl shard im looking for a few diff custom suits made of highest quality if you are interested i would be paying alot!

icq me 382389873 or just msg here thnx

Esber

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
looking for a mage suit and also interested in trying to get a luck sampire suit

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So are you looking to spend a couple hundred mils or bils? because to get the best its not gonna be a couple hundred mils.
My sampire luck suits are easily 2bil suits each.

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
So are you looking to spend a couple hundred mils or bils? because to get the best its not gonna be a couple hundred mils.
My sampire luck suits are easily 2bil suits each.
WoW 2b?
Whats the final mods and whats in it ?
I doubt it worths

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Esber I'm not interested in making you a suit. I was just simply asking if you're looking for the best or below the best.
I ran into XCataX in game and he accused me of scamming you for stating that I HAVE suits that I have dropped 2 bil into to make them perfect.
So lets just be clear here I'm not interested in making a suit. I don't have time to make suits. Just pointing out that top of the line is top of the line.

There are suits out there worth alot more than 2b. For instance my PVP suit is one thats probably priceless.
The wep alone is the only one thats known of and Ive turned down 4bil from SoulWeaver on it and many cash offers.
Spell Channeling NO PENALTY (One Handed Sceptor)
-20 Mage Wep
6 HPR
6 MR
15 DCI

My leggings are just as awesome as that as we don't see this every day either. Matter of fact have we ever?
15 Damage Eater
3 MR
3 HPR
8 LMC
20 LRC
And they are enhanced barbed with resists of 22 21 21 22 20

Anyone that knows anything about burning kits or doing shame knows that those legs are priceless. I do have a similar pair as well without the eater but with int and mana increase.

But yah, I am upset with you calling me a scammer for clearly just asking him a question. Making suits for random people isn't worth my time.

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Esber I'm not interested in making you a suit. I was just simply asking if you're looking for the best or below the best.
I ran into XCataX in game and he accused me of scamming you for stating that I HAVE suits that I have dropped 2 bil into to make them perfect.
So lets just be clear here I'm not interested in making a suit. I don't have time to make suits. Just pointing out that top of the line is top of the line.

There are suits out there worth alot more than 2b. For instance my PVP suit is one thats probably priceless.
The wep alone is the only one thats known of and Ive turned down 4bil from SoulWeaver on it and many cash offers.
Spell Channeling NO PENALTY (One Handed Sceptor)
-20 Mage Wep
6 HPR
6 MR
15 DCI

My leggings are just as awesome as that as we don't see this every day either. Matter of fact have we ever?
15 Damage Eater
3 MR
3 HPR
8 LMC
20 LRC
And they are enhanced barbed with resists of 22 21 21 22 20

Anyone that knows anything about burning kits or doing shame knows that those legs are priceless. I do have a similar pair as well without the eater but with int and mana increase.

But yah, I am upset with you calling me a scammer for clearly just asking him a question. Making suits for random people isn't worth my time.
I still dont see ur SAMPIRE LUCK SUIT anywhere in this post and you claimed its worth 2b because of ORC CHIEF HELM 250-300m , and I asked you wheres the other 1,7b .....

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Orc helms sell for 500m+ for one and for two I'm not posting my suit dude. I saw your ****ty suit and I'm not interested at all in giving you any ideas.
I make alot of money off of Shame doing it the right way. Have fun continuing to spend all that time doing it with a mage though lol.

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Orc helms sell for 500m+ for one and for two I'm not posting my suit dude. I saw your ****** suit and I'm not interested at all in giving you any ideas.
I make alot of money off of Shame doing it the right way. Have fun continuing to spend all that time doing it with a mage though lol.
You saw my tamer woodland luck suit 2250 luck LRC 100 LMC40 70S AND 75 energy MR19 ( 7 pieces that i sell for 75m )

Esber

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
well no need for fighting in here just looking if someone is willing to sell me or create a woodland sampire luck suit....again if you are jus 1 me a t382389873