• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Looking for help finding EM items

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Hail! :)

For a couple of years now, I've been trying to find every EM item ever (plus seer items, when I can find any), collecting the hue and other data for them. Hopefully, all that data will soon be used to build a wiki of EM items here at Stratics. BUT! There's still around 600 items I have not yet found, which is where I could use your help. I'm not looking to buy these items; I just am looking for anywhere that I can *see* the items. So if you know where any of these can be found, or who the owner is (if it's not publicly visible), please let me know! Many thanks!

Brian

• 1st Place - Halloween 2006 Tombstone
  • 2nd Place - Halloween 2006 Tombstone
  • 3rd Place - Christmas Deco Contest
  • 3rd Place - Halloween 2006 Tombstone
  • A Bloody and Worn Robe
  • A Bottle of Grain Alcohol
  • A Brief Collection of Fictitious Works Related To Tel Mur
  • A Brief Collection of Works Related to Gargish Society
  • A Brief Collection of Works Related To Gargish Virtues
  • A Broken Sapphire Necklace
  • A Broken Summoning Crystal {- name? #5} {not BEH, ANIN, JUKS, KAH}
  • A Broken Summoning Crystal {- name? #6} {not BEH, ANIN, JUKS, KAH}
  • Ah! The Brightness Hurts My Eyes! Colored Easter Egg
  • A Magic Necklace
  • A Mercenary General's Armor (Chest)
  • A Mercenary General's Armor {gloves}
  • A Mercenary General's Armor (Helm)
  • A Mercenary General's Armor (Leggings)
  • A Mercenary General's Armor (Sleeves)
  • An Anchor Recovered From The Hatch Of The Pirate Ship The Dark Lady
  • An Easter Carrot Chewed Over By a Yattering
  • An Old Shard of Armor
  • A Shimmering Shard of Armor
  • A Strange Weapon Shard
  • Attack Plans
  • A Worn Pirate Cutlass
  • Baja 2009 Easter Egg
  • Bones Of Guard Calyndrell
  • Bones Of Guard Felis
  • Bones Of Guard Leithia
  • Bones Of Guard Ric Flair
  • Bones Of Guard Urlik Fangborne
  • Demon Statue (We Are Watching You! Corporal Beware)
  • Fabled Crossbow of William Tell
  • Faintly Glowing Sapphire
  • Feet Warmers
  • Fruit Cake With Raspberry Jam and Lemon Curd
  • High Councillar Of Britannia
  • Inavlis's Burchete
  • Kemer's Tears
  • Mesannas Assassin Tool
  • Pole of Skulls
  • Staff of The Warlord
  • Thank You For Rescuing Alice, Baja Easter 2010
  • Yatterberry Bush (Pastel Blue)
  • Yatterberry Bush (Skittle)
  • You see a Pendant Inscribed With The Words, "The Order of the Black Mantle"

Last edited:

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
You need to go to the rewards hall. Take the death vortex in front of the EM's Office near Blackthorn's Castle. If the EM items are not in that building, then they will be in the building behind it.

WildStar

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I'll give it another look, but I've already visited there (and the Lyceaum), plus around 400 collections and museums; these are the ones I've still not seen in any of those locations.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can show you a few. I'll PM you when I'll be able to get in game which will be tomorrow night CST or the day after.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Mesanna Assassin Tool

I co-own that with another player and it is on display in the Kingdom of Dawn in Felucca.

PM or ICQ me and we can set up a time so I can gate to it.

WildStar

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
@WildStar, If the Dawn embassy is still by Umbra, I should be able to find my way there. Which house might I be looking for? :)

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Mesanna Assassin Tool

I co-own that with another player and it is on display in the Kingdom of Dawn in Felucca.

PM or ICQ me and we can set up a time so I can gate to it.

WildStar
Just found it, thanks! :)

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Glad you found it. :)

Last edited:

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glad you found. :)
The bones of Urlik are the same as the halloween bones only hued purple. I gave those to Jo to donate to Crys. Bad Jo!

I'd have to look thru some chests but i believe the merc set is standard red dragon scale armor

The magic necklace is an ankh pendant colored abysal (I still wear it to this day on my crafter)

I'll eventually log in and look thru all my crap to see if I have any of the others

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Reeky is in hiding. It seems an evil, vile being named Mama Faith put a bounty on Reeky's head. So Mama get fed up with Reeky peeing in her bathtub. I told her just to put in a pee stump, but did she listen? Noooooo (I believe I heard the bounty was for 11gp two clean bandages and a lesser heal potion, which actually seems kind of insulting, but that's a whole different subject)

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*shakes head while laughing at the same time*

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"Reeky is in hiding. It seems an evil, vile being named Mama Faith put a bounty on Reeky's head. So Mama get fed up with Reeky peeing in her bathtub. I told her just to put in a pee stump, but did she listen? Noooooo (I believe I heard the bounty was for 11gp two clean bandages and a lesser heal potion, which actually seems kind of insulting, but that's a whole different subject)"

I seem to remember from a few years ago that a certain Slug that had pretty much the same bounty on his head.
*snorts*

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Reeky is in hiding. It seems an evil, vile being named Mama Faith put a bounty on Reeky's head. So Mama get fed up with Reeky peeing in her bathtub. I told her just to put in a pee stump, but did she listen? Noooooo (I believe I heard the bounty was for 11gp two clean bandages and a lesser heal potion, which actually seems kind of insulting, but that's a whole different subject)"

I seem to remember from a few years ago that a certain Slug that had pretty much the same bounty on his head.
*snorts*
I still think that the bounty is too high on this little goblin with bad manners. I tried inviting him over for supper and his table manners were atrocious. After eating, he used my bathroom without even asking and much to my dismay, he used the bathtub as a urinal. Do you know how hard it is to disinfect one of those clawfoot tubs without falling in? The little beast should be glad I find him adorable or I'd be finding a way to make him mysteriously disappear. Nuff said. ;)

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
but himz bees a gurly. and herz no pees ona yoos table. yooos should habe had a pee stump !!!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but himz bees a gurly. and herz no pees ona yoos table. yooos should habe had a pee stump !!!
Now, now. I'm the victim here. I believe in accountability and girl or boy, bad manners are bad manners. A pee stump just wouldn't go with my deco. :sword:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
din no ibites goblins toos dinner
ifin yoos DECO nots ready fer dem

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
din no ibites goblins toos dinner
ifin yoos DECO nots ready fer dem
I have a completely reasonable and totally unaggressive way to solve this problem. *puts a bounty of 20gp on Mama's head*

*Sits back and waits for Crysania to spawn another crimson dragon on me*

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some of the guard bones and yatterberry bushes are in the possession of Manticore. He has two museums, I'm not quite sure where. They are connected by a teleporter hidden under something in the more accessible of his museums.