• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking FoR Guild

Z

Zhao_Yun

Looking to join a guild if any guild are taking in new members u can icq me at 156279362

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You might want to let people know what you like doing in game and what type of guild your wanting to join (ie roleplaying, PVP, PVM, PVE, crafting, ect.)

L

Lord Drakelord

You might want to let people know what you like doing in game and what type of guild your wanting to join (ie roleplaying, PVP, PVM, PVE, crafting, ect.)
I so agree, a little more information from you, OP, would be helpful.

L

Lord Drakelord

Well iam looking to join in a pvp guild

Well there a few out there. COP is one that I know of, I believe they also in Minax. Seen a few of the COP members in Felucca with the Min tag also so I am assuming they are in faction also.

I saw another guild one day at a keep IDOC that chases COP off, being it was during the day they had more numbers then COP there. I think they had the guild tag [M], really don't know much about them except they rule that day when it came to the IDOC.

Best way you can fine more information about these PvP guilds is to go out and look, you may get pk but you have a idea of whom to look for.

R

RichDC

Not my shard but wanted to share a piece of advice i was given once, if you want to join a decent PvP guild, go out PvPing solo.

Yes youll die, but if you put up a good fight and show skill and respect the better(not gank) guilds will recognise this and take you into there fold.

Thats why i ended up in a PvM guild who plays at PvP...no skill :p