• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for guild or someone to play with on Ahazi

A

archite666

Hello there,

I am new to SWG and am having a hard time getting to know this game but i'm really interested in becomming apart of a guild or a group.

Vent would be really awesome, I currently host my own server. PM or post here if your on Ahazi.

B

BadgerSmaker

Hello there,

I am new to SWG and am having a hard time getting to know this game but i'm really interested in becomming apart of a guild or a group.

Vent would be really awesome, I currently host my own server. PM or post here if your on Ahazi.
Hey archite666,

I'd recommend heading over to the official Ahazi forum where you can make a thread and introduce yourself. Here's a link to the Ahazi guild information thread.

RainStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to SWG!

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask them here.