• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for guild on ATL

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Currently part of the UDA on Drachenfels. Trying to build some more on Atlantic but can't seem to find a guild. I can build myself up rather quickly and maybe even transfer one of my toons over. Some guildies have a guild over there but don't play the shard much. Anyone willing to help someone out?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Currently part of the UDA on Drachenfels. Trying to build some more on Atlantic but can't seem to find a guild. I can build myself up rather quickly and maybe even transfer one of my toons over. Some guildies have a guild over there but don't play the shard much. Anyone willing to help someone out?
Hello -

I am in UWF, which is the largest PVM guild on Atlantic. We have players of all experience levels, a voice chat server, internal guild forums, and run a guild hunt every night. More information can be found here: United We Fight [UWF]

You can send me a private message or ICQ. My ICQ number is in my signature. I'd be glad to help you with any questions you have.

Good luck on Atlantic!

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello -

I am in UWF, which is the largest PVM guild on Atlantic. We have players of all experience levels, a voice chat server, internal guild forums, and run a guild hunt every night. More information can be found here: United We Fight [UWF]

You can send me a private message or ICQ. My ICQ number is in my signature. I'd be glad to help you with any questions you have.

Good luck on Atlantic!
I sent you a request on ICQ. If you are still on I am gonna hop on atlantic for a Few