• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Groups for Peerless Quests.....

• Thread starter Sethblackmoore
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sethblackmoore

I'm not even sure how many folks from the actual napa server check this forum but I'm looking for a group or guild to do peerless quests with. I'm just looking for active folks. I'm not opposed to joining a guild. I have just about every char skill set but mostly play my 6x120 pally. If interested post her or PM me.

J

Joobulance

You're welcome into Unity, we ran 5 DH's this morning and I usually do a lot of the peerless quests, also welcome to join me there

C

Conrad99

How can I get ahold of you. I have multiple char that can tank, cast or attack if needed. Most chars of mine are legendary in thier respected skills that are needed.

I just really only play on weekends due to my work hours.

I am really interested in joining a gulid to do peerless & champ spawns. I am my own guild (DFON) for both accounts. I use it primarly for training purposes.

G

I have my archer in Doom right now, but he is due to leave soon. I'll go with you and joob. Also, the guild I'm currently in DST does the peerless a good amount of the time.

I

imported_IgotWood

im up for it most of the time...i usually only get to play late 10 pacific till around1-2 but if anyone on during that time lemme know and im down to help out

G

I reiterate the open invite into Unity. Ended up running a couple more dh's last night, and Joobulance and I ran a parox earlier, and are now keyed up to run another one after lunch. We like peerless, even though they never give us a damn thing lol

S

Sethblackmoore

WOW!!! Thx all for the responses!! I was sure my request would go unheard but alas Napa players come outta the wood work when it comes to adventure. Well I got a lot of responses and now I"m trying to narrow possible choices. Those who are unaligned with any guilds it would be great if you could come with me to where ever I choose. I hate for ppl to be left out. So PM me or icq me and I'll try to have everyone join up and hunt together.

G

Naw, many of us run Peers, always remember there are Never deaf ears on Napa. We are ALWAYS listening

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
uhm snakeman...always listening?
....*looks Around*...little creeped out now. lol

G

Helped ya with the gloves didn't I
. ya never know who's around lol
Glad he got them, was the best 90+ mins wasted & standing around waiting for a GM (and chewing on one a lil too) to see him get them finally