Looking for Gm made locked boxes

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
T

Talishara

I have been looking for some gm locked boxes to work my treasure hunter, I am willing to pay well :)

Thanks!

Tali

T

Talishara

Oh..its been so long since I have worked a character..lol ok one box would work nicely if anyone has one :)

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 30, 2004
deco.girlgamer.net
If you still need one or more than one, gimme a holler as well.

I'm going to beat ICQ into submission tonight.

(Edit: By beating i mean retrieving password since I Reformatted and had a random password that I forgot for ICQ)

T

Talishara

Thats funny.. I also reformatted and lost my icq password only I wasn't able to retrieve mine.. so I unfortunatly had to get a new icq number. I am still in need of the box, so thank you both for helping me out with one :) If you would like to meet up icq me at 617969512.

Tali