• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for: Experienced housing placer and decorator

UOsharp

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all,

I managed to place a house on a for me dream location! woot woot! But I was quite rushed so I didnt had the opportunity to place a custom house on the full capacity of the ground.
So I'm looking for 2 things:

- Someone that can help me to replace the house so it uses all the space it can use.
- decorator that can help me to decorate the house with some ideas I have.

I will pay a nice amount of cash for anybody that can help me + I will provide a huge budget to decorate.

Send me a private message if you are interested :)

Z

Zabrina

Hi!

Grats on a nice location for your new house :)
I recommend you ask THP if you need any help replacing the house or sorting it out, he's a professional and I'm sure he's more than happy to help you out :) You can find his user on the forums, just search THP.
As for the decoing I'm not very experienced, but best of luck finding a good home decorator :)

Regards,
Zab

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive added u to icq - i will take a look for u ..just gimme a shout

UOsharp

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to let you know THP helped me a big time! He is very trustworthy :)

Thanks for the tip!

THP = The biggest HEAP of Patience :p

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do a good bit of decorating (my other alias here is Kayhynn). I'm currently putting together the old version of Castles and Courtyards as well as new tutorials for uohomedecor.com

I'd be glad to help you out, just send me a PM. I'm adding samples of my work as I go, but you can view some of my stuff at http://deco.girlgamer.net as well.

T

The Home Guild

Sorry, i wasn't around for the TRUE proffesional service you seeked.
In future refrence Try using the Resize option[gives your land 1 hr to try and place all you want and noone can out place you and take your spot].You can try over and over and over till you reached max storage the land can provide.

Fyi!