• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Erla Loraine owner of Duchy of Trinsic Dockyard.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

I'm looking for Erla Loraine as title says.
Anyone know her or him?

I would like to contact Erla.
Any help would be good.

Regards
The Scandinavian

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dont think shes selling the event armour mate...somone as already tried....

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Afraid not mate :(, I just pop in the forums here and there to see whats going on :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whaaaaaaat is free to come back this week Escaflowne...just log in ,,,no need to pay,,,,,

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That means installing and taking ages to patch :p Dunno if i even have time to play in the next 2 days anyway

I

Irvyn

Sorry, I've been away on holiday for the last week and no-one else from DOT seems to have noticed this thread. If it's about Dorat's armour, it's definitely not for sale, but if it's anything else I'm happy to pass on a message :)

(And hi Esca, since you're there ;) )

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there Irvyn,

well it is about armour.
I do understand that offer gold for that armor would be pointless.
But maybe it is possible to do any trades or other things?

Did Erla get the armor by herself or is it guild artifacts?
Maybe it is possible to do other arrangements?

Please show Erla this thread and maybe send a pm to me.

Regards
The Scandinavian

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I'm sure there are many people interested in the armor pieces and hally but seems like everyone gets turned down. Well we just have to hunt down Whisperer and get him to give up his Gorget....

I myself would like a piece of the armor but much of it is hidden away or lockdown down safely for the owners own collection. We can be happy that this is on display and not hidden away, its also good to see people keeping a piece of Europa History :)

S.P.A

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haphazard Scrawl got the Norse helmet that Dorat was wearing, and we've got that tucked away safely at home in Felucca.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi S.P.A,

thank you for info.It is always good to know where all the parts are.

BTW.Do you own the pyramide in your sig?

Regards
The Scandinavian

S.P.A

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW.Do you own the pyramide in your sig?
It belongs to my son, who is part of the guild.

When he is playing he uses it. When he is busy with real life, I make sure it is there for when he returns.

It is not for sale or trade, nor are any of our family's other properties, nor will it ever be.

We'll be there when they turn off the lights... and Haphazard Scrawl will be taking notes :)

S.P.A

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
are there more than one suit total out there? How many parts total?
There was only 1 suit on Europa. I don't know what happened in the events on each other shard.

There were 6 armour parts plus the halberd, that I remember. It was a plate suit with a norse helmet; very old-school warrior :)

I

Irvyn

Ah, Haphazard Scrawl, still scribbling away :) I'm glad you got a bit of the armour, you deserved it for your excellent work recording the trial :thumbup:

As far as I know (though I might be wrong), the trial and execution of Dorat was unique to Europa, set up especially for us by Sarakan and Emile :)heart:EMs:heart:). As it took place in Trinsic with the Duke as the judge, it's an integral part of the Duchy of Trinsic guild history. So there's no way we'll ever let the armour go, sorry.

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Ah, Haphazard Scrawl, still scribbling away :) I'm glad you got a bit of the armour, you deserved it for your excellent work recording the trial :thumbup:

As far as I know (though I might be wrong), the trial and execution of Dorat was unique to Europa, set up especially for us by Sarakan and Emile :)heart:EMs:heart:). As it took place in Trinsic with the Duke as the judge, it's an integral part of the Duchy of Trinsic guild history. So there's no way we'll ever let the armour go, sorry.
Yes, the event was for Europa one.

Maybe one day I will be able to buy a piece at some insane amount from some of the other players who got a piece. But good to see that the pieces are somewhere they belong :)