• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for English speaking players/guilds on Yamato

P

punx

Are there any English speakers on Yamato?
I'm working up some characters there after a long 9-10 year break. Learning the game all over again, would like to meet some English speaking players/guilds.

Botak

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi, i know its already an old thread. but did you find any speaking english player/guilds in Yamato? I'm thinking to transfer over there since oceanic server is empty

Aroma

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your looking for a good international guild come to hokuto shard look for z3ro. I m sure you will have fun with us.

Last edited:

Bitz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi I too am looking for english speaking guilds am on Sakura atm cheking it out but havent found any active as yet maybe i will check hokuto out :)

Kei

Knight of Kingdom of God
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Aroma.

I just got into Z3ro, Hokuto Shard.

Amazing group of people!

unlord

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Just wonder if you guys are still active on hokuto? I'm also looking for english speaking ppl on asia server, i'm on wakoku right now.

If so, i hope you don't mind me asking, about how many ppl play regularly with you guys?

Thanks!

Kei

Knight of Kingdom of God
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wonder if you guys are still active on hokuto? I'm also looking for english speaking ppl on asia server, i'm on wakoku right now.

If so, i hope you don't mind me asking, about how many ppl play regularly with you guys?

Thanks!

You may want to look for the guild Z3RO on Hokuto, their GM Taka is English speaking although most of their members are Japanese.

Sobard

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I am in Yamato and same situation... @.@ can't find any friends at all.... i pick this shard due to it have medium population.... but it turns out I am still playing by myself... T.T

Kei

Knight of Kingdom of God
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do give Hokuto a try. We have a handful of English speaking player in the guild.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I for one would recommend the H3ZO guild on Hokuto.....Its only the first asain shard..well japanese shard i have visited...[Balahe was very dead] ...and they were sooo sooo helpfull, while on my visit...they have a huge base called Area 11 at the gargoyle city..and theres a base in felucca minoc too....as well as a couple shops in Luna.....lots of helpful english speaking people from all kinda of places -a huge area too [ie] japan, singapore, taiwan, australia...etc, etc....and the best thing!!! NO TRASH TALK in general....BLISS!!

Last edited: