• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for curator for Grog's Guildhouse

A

Aang

Months ago, I (read my wife) decided to close all but one of my UO accounts. Sadly, that meant I could no longer maintain Grog's old Guildhouse. Luckily, I found someone willing to take over the house and keep it maintained. Unfortunately, after months of waiting, that person has run into RL issues that exclude him from taking over the house for me. What I am here for today is to find a new curator. I (again, read wife) really need to get rid of the new account I made just to hold this house. However, I want the house maintained for what it is. There are certain things in the house that just scream Grog and it is those things that I think need to stay that way. Anyway, if anyone is interested, please PM me and we can talk. Thanks for the consideration.

B

Blackrock Frank

Truly a worthy cause! Aang, please let me know if no one else steps forward and I'll see if I can dig around in the royal treasury to find enough money to keep this house going. I am the King of Grog Fest, after all!

Lord Franklin
[Blackrock Infected]

B

BartofCats

are there any stipulations to keeping the grog guildhouse? IE no changes etc?

A

Aang

I want to start off by apologizing for not getting back with the posters and PM'ers about Grog's house. I really appreciate the interest in keeping Grog's memory alive, however I was working with someone to take over the house. Now that it's officially been transferred, I no longer need assistance in this matter. Again, I wish to thank those that expressed interest and I specifically want to thank Magyar and Calina for agreeing to be the curators for this house. I will miss owning this house but I will be visiting whenever I can.