• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking For Champ/Peerless Guild!

L

LulWut

Hail,

I haven't had any luck getting in touch with any officers or GMs from some of the guilds i see at champ spawns so I figured I'd make a post here. I xferred to Atlantic from LS and was looking for a guild I could partake in.

Template is as Follows:
GM Magery
GM Necro
110 SS
Gm Eval int
GM Med.
and 80 SW (Working it up slowly)

IF anyone could drop me a line here I'd Greatly apprciate it.

Sinjo Eversong

L

LulWut

Am i in the right forum? Is there a guild recruitment forum i may have missed? Are all the guilds full? No guilds accepting mages? Any input would be great.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is a Guild sticky with the Welcome threat up on top, sadly not many Guilds have posted there :(

T

Tazar

Since the champs are now so prevalent in Trammel - it might help to know if you prefer PVP, or PVM so that groups would know if you fit in with their mentality or not. :)

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in other words, is a group necessary to do a champ(fel) or a hinderance when doing a champ(tram)