• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for "Breeze" or "Lord Smite" -- Lost 420,100 Gold

G

Hi, I'm a relatively new player recently just come back to UO. The last time I played was during the Lost Lands expansion when Terathans were introduced.

Anyways, I was purchasing repair deeds en masse from the usual few places in Luna, when for some reason a vendor on Breeze's shop in Luna took 420,100 gold for a repair deed. I usually am very careful, so I was shocked to see this in my log when I re-visited my bank and realized gold was missing.

If anyone knows this player or could contact him, that'd be great. I don't think he was trying to scam people on purpose, as all his other deeds (which I bought out) were 100 gold a piece.

A

AZBreeze

Looking for Necrolyte... its Breeze here, please contact me at icq 18017958 and I will refund your gold. I load so many of those dang things and I key in the numbers quite fast so I apologize for the mispricing. You are right, I am not a scammer and I am happy to make this right.

G

I'd like to publicly thank Breeze for sorting the misunderstanding on her vendor. Very polite, very gracious, and wonderful to have done business with her vendors.

R

Redrum1

It is great to hear that there are honest players in this game. Please let me know where your venders are so that I can use your shop as one of the places I frequent!!