• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for assassins armor

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need arms, legs and gloves. If anyone has any they want to sell please pm me.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pmsl, sure take it out of the 50m i charge you for a monks cloak.

U

UOFree

Then you should have bought it for 2m, the lowest price I seen the suit go for lately is 30m. You might be lucky and there are people who doesnt know what items are worth.

I once bought the leggings for 250K and then sold them for 15m the next day. This was some months ago tho.

But I wish you good luck with your search, might take some time to find it as cheap as you want but can happen.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could swap you a crown of tal'kesh and a spider statue replica drops for it.

U

UOFree

Could swap you a crown of tal'kesh and a spider statue replica drops for it.
Well thanks for the offer, but I dont really need those items.
But you could sell them and try and get the gold together while your looking for the parts :)

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have 2 sets of chest and arms now :wall: So many swoops, so many miasimi, so much waiting to loot champs corpse. :cursing:

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What about a swap for a myridian gorget, thats sposed to be a "rare" as well.