• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

looking for apotion keg vendor

• Thread starter imported_kalzaketh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_kalzaketh

please respond to this post withctions to your house and prices. many thx folks.

L

Lady Willow

You may find potion kegs available at the Ancient Britannia Dignitaries Vendor House. Located west of the city of Zento on Mokota Jima. Greater Strength, Greater Agility 3500 Gold, Greater Heal, Greater Cure, Total Refreshment, Greater Poison 4K Gold, Greater Explosion 5800 Gold, Nightsight 1500 Gold, and Deadly Poison 12K Gold. Sextant Coordinates: 33o 19'N, 53o 17'W
We accept special orders if you would like to order in bulk as well.
Lady Willow ICQ 179410139

G

If you're looking for JUST the empty kegs as I read this, most run in the 200 gp + or - range. Last ones I saw that were stocked consistantly were on SW corner vendor (1st North Side House of that row) in Luna. Then again, ya might be able to talk Lady Willow into just making the Empty kegs for ya

M

Mysteryboo

I have a ton of empty/partially full/full kegs on my vendors. The price range is 100 to 1000. I am leaving the shard so I am selling everything. The vendor location is:

111o 10'n 34o 14'e

I

imported_kalzaketh

many thanks my dearlady willow, also thanks to all other responders.

M

Mysteryboo

All kegs are gone! Don't want anyone to waste their time.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You may find potion kegs available at the Ancient Britannia Dignitaries Vendor House. Located west of the city of Zento on Mokota Jima. Greater Strength, Greater Agility 3500 Gold, Greater Heal, Greater Cure, Total Refreshment, Greater Poison 4K Gold, Greater Explosion 5800 Gold, Nightsight 1500 Gold, and Deadly Poison 12K Gold. Sextant Coordinates: 33o 19'N, 53o 17'W
We accept special orders if you would like to order in bulk as well.
Lady Willow ICQ 179410139

[/ QUOTE ]Those prices are incredibly low IMO. They kind of remind me of how prices were a few years back. I'm sure you could raise your prices substantially and still have a strong customer base.