• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking For any members of EK guild

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mainly looking for Korbin Dallas but will take any leads to find any members of the EK guild on ATL.

GM - Elmour

Other members: Brandy Rae, rico, ruckus, matrix and a lot more

Any leads to finding Korbin Dallas will result in a nice reward.

snuggs

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Mainly looking for Korbin Dallas but will take any leads to find any members of the EK guild on ATL.

GM - Elmour

Other members: Brandy Rae, rico, ruckus, matrix and a lot more

Any leads to finding Korbin Dallas will result in a nice reward.
i am in e.k and right now korbin keeps his accounts paid up but as far as in game been ages since he played. will try and get a message to him but no promises of a reply

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i am in e.k and right now korbin keeps his accounts paid up but as far as in game been ages since he played. will try and get a message to him but no promises of a reply
Thank you!

Tom

Visitor
Hey i m an original member of ek and eke(faction side of guild) ID love to get in touch with cameo or her brother Elmour aka Jepeto... Looking to come back to UO soon... Could you help me get in contact with them?

Tom

Visitor
Bump! still looking.
I am also looking to talk to Cameo aka Brandy Rae or her brother Elmour aka Jepeto.. Hoping to come back to UO shortly and I was once a member for a long time back when maceweaver was still around.. And Goliath, remember marking hundreds of runes for the many many auctions we ran out of his house every week for such a long time... Ah the memories. If you can get me in touch with any of the older players/leaders of ek. or eke please let me know!