• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for advice on redo of old template and suit

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ok, I have a typical sampire (based off of Lynk I think) from a few years ago and I am looking to catch up with what is best now that there have been a lot of changes going on.

Elf

Template:
120 Swords
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
118.7 Bushido (103.7 + 15 jewelry)
99 Necro
96 Chiv
60 Parry

Main pices of suit M & S glasses, Tangle or Cincture (have both and swap them out) Shroud of Condemned, Quiver of Infinity, Fey Leggings, and Primer on Arms Tali.

All other pieces of armor were metal and easily replaceable so no point in listing them. I was low on resists and stam so I would rather replace them.

What template is doing best keeping dexxer and elf? What am I looking at doing suit wise?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use a studded suit now for the 55lmc. 45 HCI and 45 DCI (easy to reach with reforging now). 100 damage increase along with 150 strength and dex. I use bladed staffs and double axes.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
And replace that quiver of infinity for the much superior despicable quiver from despise for 5 HCI, 5 dex, 5 archery and 10 resists.
People tend to prefer studded for 55 LMC (and the coloured leather types got a bonus resist bump, so it is worth looking at it when deciding how to enhance the pieces). I prefer metal armour for the extra stamina protection. And you have more enhancing options with the various coloured ingots.

Also, it is worth taking a look at refinements to improve the resist caps to 75/75/75/75/80 at the expense of DCI.

I always tend to prefer bushido/paladin over sampire, but it seems sampires are still very effective, so you don't really have to change your build.

A-tron

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I use a studded suit now for the 55lmc. 45 HCI and 45 DCI (easy to reach with reforging now). 100 damage increase along with 150 strength and dex. I use bladed staffs and double axes.
Could you post your suit DJAd? I am redoing my suit and was looking at maybe going studded. thanks

A-tron

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I wouls love to see individuals but if its too much of a pain totals with what artis you are running. THanks a lot

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouls love to see individuals but if its too much of a pain totals with what artis you are running. THanks a lot
I can post up the entire suit but will have to be later when I get home from work.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gotta love a VPN! Here you go matey.

I went for stats on my jewels. Some people like to add EP and use potions to get DEX and STR up but I prefer to have them at max (150) without pots. I do carry refresh potions and apples with me though. I had to reforge 4 strength onto 2 armour parts to get the strength bonus capped out also.

45 HCI
45 DCI
100 Damage increase (including weapon)
150 dex
150 str
All 70 resists (95 fire and 75 energy)
55 lmc
+25 HPI
+40 mana
+41 stamina
5 ssi

I mainly use bladed staffs (I added a couple into the picture to show what kind of mods I use). I then have a full set of double axes to use for spawns.

A-tron

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
DJ, thanks. Very nice suit. so you are reforging just two pieces for HCI then normal imbuing? did you hit resists thru imbuing or barbed enhance? I can see I need a slither. Since you are running HLL is this for a bush pally? No VE?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DJ, thanks. Very nice suit. so you are reforging just two pieces for HCI then normal imbuing? did you hit resists thru imbuing or barbed enhance? I can see I need a slither. Since you are running HLL is this for a bush pally? No VE?
Yep I used a spined kit to reforge the 5 HCI then imbued the other mods then enhance after.

You don't really need a Slither to be honest. I have since made another suit using the soldiers medal talisman. All the same stats as the suit above but with 10 less hit point increase. You can also reforge 5 DCI onto leather parts using a spined kit.

I run vamp form with this char. The HLL I just added to the weapons as the final mod. I'm not even sure if it gives me extra leech and works along side the vamp life leech. I've started a post asking about this. https://stratics.com/community/threads/does-hll-work-together-with-vamp-form.332231/