• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for active guild.

Annonymous User

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have come back after a long 5 year break, I have been back in game for about two months. I joined a guild that doesn't seem to active or I just can not figure out how to get a hold of any one to do something.
thanks Toxic..

-- By the way add more beetle creatures to tame. I truly love taming beetles. I should of named my tamer Shino.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have come back after a long 5 year break, I have been back in game for about two months. I joined a guild that doesn't seem to active or I just can not figure out how to get a hold of any one to do something.
thanks Toxic..

-- By the way add more beetle creatures to tame. I truly love taming beetles. I should of named my tamer Shino.
There were several guilds recruiting at yesterday's Spring Bazaar '09, including Spawners Inc [SI], Misfits of Society [M!S], Rebels of Unity [RoU], and The Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance [BRPA], United Tamers of Britannia [UTB], and Lost Souls of the Dynasty [LSD!]. (I'm certain I've overlooked some guilds that were there, and I apologize for that. There was so much to see, do, and jot notes about, I ran out of paper!)

Just look for members of these guilds, and I'm certain they will direct you to the right person so you may find out if one of these would fit you.

And, welcome back!

H

Harlan

There were several guilds recruiting at yesterday's Spring Bazaar '09, including Spawners Inc [SI], Misfits of Society [M!S], Rebels of Unity [RoU], and The Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance [BRPA], United Tamers of Britannia [UTB], and Lost Souls of the Dynasty [LSD!]. (I'm certain I've overlooked some guilds that were there, and I apologize for that. There was so much to see, do, and jot notes about, I ran out of paper!)

Just look for members of these guilds, and I'm certain they will direct you to the right person so you may find out if one of these would fit you.

And, welcome back!
RoU is looking for new members. we are a strongly bonded guild. we are revamping so things are sota crazy but it is comming together. You can go to rouguild.webs.com for more info on the guild. Thank you for your time Zorax

Annonymous User

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RoU is looking for new members. we are a strongly bonded guild. we are revamping so things are sota crazy but it is comming together. You can go to rouguild.webs.com for more info on the guild. Thank you for your time Zorax

Ill check it out, thanks !