• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a spot in Luna for 3-4 Vendors

• Thread starter thamantii
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

thamantii

Willing to pay but not outrageous prices. Please respond in kind to this post either here on the forums, ICQ (496-981-242), PM. I would like 3 or 4 spots and will be able to keep them full at all times. If your looking for a reliable person and stable vendors then please contact me. Thanks ahead of time for your consideration.

-Zev

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know at least some houses have message boards with ICQ numbers on it you may want to try

R

Ravahan

I think the cheapest spot I saw in Luna was on the far east side for about 30k/week per spot, which is reasonable for the location. Its very close to the exit on the right, but the shop itself is on the left. I believe the rate and openings was posted on the house sign. That one on the right as you walk south charges an amazing 1m a week, going by their book on the porch! I can't believe some of the luna rental rates on top of the vendor taxes, which are already outrageous. I guess they do just fine, though.

If you can't find what you need in Luna, I've got spots open at my place. As the siggy says, I give a risk free trial and if you decide to stick around its only 10k/week.