• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a serious crafter.

Spock's Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Need a custom sampire suit, a reasonably nice one, with some reforging required to get HCI onto some of the pieces. Will need jewels and some slayer weapons too, so basically complete kit for a new sampy.

Would really like to find someone with a real understanding of the systems involved so that I can describe what I need without having to micromanage. Not a job for some random schmo who just slapped 120 imbuing on a mule and forgot about it.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Need a custom sampire suit, a reasonably nice one, with some reforging required to get HCI onto some of the pieces. Will need jewels and some slayer weapons too, so basically complete kit for a new sampy.

Would really like to find someone with a real understanding of the systems involved so that I can describe what I need without having to micromanage. Not a job for some random schmo who just slapped 120 imbuing on a mule and forgot about it.
@Finley Grant this is the crafter to talk to. I was very impressed