• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking For A Rune

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been looking for a rune to the island in the lake that leads into justice falls. You can't sail there because of the water fall but someone must have the rune. I'd really like to get a rune there it's one of the places I've never been.

If you have a rune there or know someone with one would you tell me?

C

CatLord

Want to set a touring day and show the rare spots to the shard and visitors?

I have been collecting some runes... I'll give you a hand.

We can also get some special hats with two weird extensions... sherryland!

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Want to set a touring day and show the rare spots to the shard and visitors?

I have been collecting some runes... I'll give you a hand.

We can also get some special hats with two weird extensions... sherryland!

Not really I just like being able to go anywhere even places that don't exist...

:eyes:

I recently made my first death rune although with all the super armor it's not garenteed.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
lol I will check but I think my rune there has been blocked.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a rune there (otherwise, I wouldn't be able to get to my house!).

Once I have time, I'll put out a runebook in one of my houses so people can get runes. I probably won't have time to until this weekend though.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a rune there (otherwise, I wouldn't be able to get to my house!).

Once I have time, I'll put out a runebook in one of my houses so people can get runes. I probably won't have time to until this weekend though.
Now the search for your other houses!

Yeah I wondered who had the house there...Lucky.

I knew it was a house spot but the real question is how you got there in the first place any one have the answer?

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now the search for your other houses!
I'll give directions once I put the rune out :)

I knew it was a house spot but the real question is how you got there in the first place any one have the answer?
For a short period of time (well before Trammel), you were able to place a boat in those waters. During that time, people marked runes on the island.

Then, when the Trammel/Felucca split happened, people could use Moonstones to get from the Felucca version to the Trammel one and mark new runes.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've gotten the Rune well the trammel version anyway, Thanks Flutter.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
My "rune library" is a funhouse of mixed up runes.
I think I'm one of the crazies who fills her bags up with peoples rune books at IDOCs.
It's a hobby... LOL
There's a few dozen more I haven't put out yet. I'm still not done decorating that place.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just saw this post. Matey, you should check our rune library more carefully! :)