Looking for a PvP teacher

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
N

Nystle

I'm looking for some help re learning to PvP. I haven't done it in a long time and I consider myself of average ability. In otherwords I can usually stay alive but my offense is weak. I like to play tank mages but I'm still trying to find a template I'm really good with so I'm open to suggestions. If anyone is willing to sit down with me for a bit and help me out I'd appreciate it.

My ICQ is 5715253

Thanks!

N

Nystle

totally forgot that important bit of info, sorry about that.
I'm on the Great Lakes shard.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 5, 2006
Bangor, Me
So tell me how are you gonna teach someone pvp on the test shard? The test shard is to play with things and skills you wont get on the normal shards. IE give yourself a 6x120 temp which most people cant afford. Get any item you want even though they couldnt afford to get them on their regular shard. Gotta teach these things on regular shards where they would be learning in suits and with skills they will normally be playing with.

N

Nadirian_Wrath

He can set his skills to whatever his real shard is. And make a suit that matches. He would like to test a variety of templates which he may be effective with. That is what TC is for.

Also if would like to learn AOS duel spellplay, the best mages on the eastcoast have mages logged at Jhelom farms for him to spar with.