• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Looking for a Price Check and some Info on this cloak titled: The Golden Fleece

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I have looked this up and I found them..a Napa 1 of 10 drop. BUT...they are all titled "Golden Fleece" this one is titled "The Golden Fleece" as you can see. Any idea what the difference is? Is it the same item? Or from something different?

Also looking for a Price Check as I will most likely be selling it. Thanks

The Golden Fleece.png

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I've only seen "Golden Fleece". They look like this:

Season 9, the EMs were still making each item manually. It wouldn't be the first item I've seen slight name variations in like that. It's worth noting, and in my opinion a better item name, but I don't see it making a huge difference in price.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
slight mis-spell name ....same item.....sometime the earlier EMs made items with slight hue colour difference too....but they are of one and the same