• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a place to put a vendor.

• Thread starter Celebrimbor(GL)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Celebrimbor(GL)

Hello,

Im looking for a place to put a vendor. Does anyone own or know of a decent location that would allow me to do this.

Right now I have a gm tinkerer and smith, im currently working on a tailoring.

If anyone knows of a place or owns one, please let me know.

Thanks

C

Celebrimbor(GL)

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

Please not everyone respond all at once.

A

anglebaby

I have a friend that lets you put vendors /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif i could ask him if you could put one there my icq # is 178491345
anglebaby

G

I got 2 houses,one of 'em's a Fel tower just down the road from brit's west bridge,take east down that road and my tower's down there. I got a Tram villa outside ice cave in tram.

G

hmmmmm...the original post is over 9 months old now...you guys still think he's looking for a place to put a vendor? maybe he finally got his own place with AoS? or maybe AoS frustrated him beyond belief and he's one of the number of folks who out and out quit?

hehehe...

dates...look at the dates, folks...*smile*

trill

K

Kaldorei

even if it is old, other ppl are welcome to place a vendor at my 2 houses, both right above fel brit gate, just let me know:)

G

Ack! It is an old post! AngelBaby,why you rez the post? You must have done as I did and didn't see it,I figured nobody would be.....uh.....crazy enough to think what Trill stated. (Thanks Trill) and I'm confusing myself now so I'm gunna shut up.

C

Celebrimbor(GL)

Hello, thanks for the offer. But as Trillian believed, I did get a house in Malas, rather close to Luna(you can see it from the west gate, its right north of the water edge). Its a white marble house named Mith's Malas Vendors.

Some others and I have 7 vendors set up at the moment, as well as every dye tub, and just now starting a rune library(just a small one). Also have a neighbor that has 5 vendors set up right next to me.

I will be placing the info sometime soon in the sticky post about vendor houses.

G

congratulations! *makes note of location*

i'll have to pop in and look around /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
Trill

C

CANEN519

i own a house right out side of vesper in felucia 2 seconds from bank....the person who sold it to me told me that it was a good money makin spot for a vendor if you advertise.icq 174861437

N

Nikki Sixx

Cant resist
Wind Riders Vendor house currently has only a few spots left for anyone that is interested. We are next to the brl...pm me if you are interested.