• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Looking for a PC on Full -Titled EQ Collection

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ALL items in collction are full titled EQ and not "Of Exceptional Quality"

The collection contains all the items shown below as well as a EQ Small Crate with 255 Stone Angel Statue Inside.

Looking for a PC on the collection as a WHOLE. NOT individual parts.

myeq1.png
myeq2.png myeq3.jpg

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got a private PC of 750m on the collection, minus the faction legs which they said could go for 80m-1b separately.

Have one person interested if this goes to auction. Mind you the auction would be as a collection, not individual pieces. Anyone else interested or can offer me a PC?

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
if you don't mind me asking, why are you selling after amassing such an awesome collection?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was thinking the same....im working on the same collection..possibly and most definatley like a few others as prices have gone through the roof the last year on these proper real old school rares....good luck!!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you don't mind me asking, why are you selling after amassing such an awesome collection?
I used to get excited when I'd get a new item for this collection... same with my blackrock box collection... not really feeling that way anymore. I've downsized my rares quite a bit over the last couple of years.

If there isn't enough interest, will probably hold onto them as just see if that passion rekindles with time.

Lord Kurt Cobain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
As a collector of these items; I put my evaluation of this collection anywhere from at least 1b-2b. And for the legs, anywhere from 400m+.

My reasoning is as follows: This is by far, the most complete collection of full titled OEQ items that I have ever seen, and perhaps the last of its kind. Likewise, there are several pieces in here like the maces, the heating stand, scales, etc. that may possibly be unique at this point. When factoring this together, this pretty much makes the collection as a whole unique (regardless that it contains some of the common-ish pieces). As such, the collection should receive the standard "unique" price of over 1b+, imho. Same goes for the faction legs.

I would easily pay that myself if I had the gold, and any trade of this sort should leave both parties extremely happy. Best of luck to you Assia, and whomever might get this awesome collection. My only hope is that it remains public to continue inspiring collectors of all types.

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sell pieces like these off when I find them at an IDOC and they sell 100% of the time very quickly. Based on what I've seen more common "of exceptional quality" items go for (i.e runebooks, tables, benches) and what I've sold some of the rarer items for (clothing, armor, tools) I would say that the price of the pieces in the collection IF SOLD BUY A BUYER INDIVIDUALLY is roughly 400-600m. However, as a complete collection, and how I feel this NEEDS to be kept buy a buyer, this collection is worth 2-3x that number or roughly 1.2b to 2b . **This is not including the faction leggings which from what I am reading adds a significant amount to the total of the complete set.

Thats my guestimation!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks folks! I'd rather keep the legs as part of the collection itself if sold. I do believe it is the rarest item in the collection.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so uve been bid 750 private ?? okies lets do 800m public ....if its a auction