• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a New Arena Team Member? Try ArenaArc!

WoWNews

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recently came across this site (ArenaArc) about a week ago and it really has some great potential if word spreads about it. Without people using it, this great concept will be rather worthless.
Essentially you sign up with ArenaArc and select your characters from your WoW Armory and you can make them as looking for a new team. Then other people can hop on, do a quick search, and look through all the armory profiles of people that are looking to join some good arena teams.
I strongly recommend people begin using this if you're interested in playing arenas and are having a hard time finding a group, this can really be a great tool. Here's the current press release:
The New and Easy Way to Find Arena Teams
After spending eight months on the creation of ArenaArc.com, I am ready for an
official release. The inspiration came from trying to find an arena team using trade
chat. I found it almost impossible to find a decent player, even with a well geared
character. So, I decided this would be my new project, create a sort of social
networking website that will bring together people who need to find arena teams and
teammates.
So this system consists of three simple steps. First, the user signs up by filling out a
simple form. Next they input their characters name and the server they play on, and the
website finds their stats and items for them. Finally, the player can go add their
character to the list of LFG/LFM or search through the “teams” page to find teammates
or arena teams.
This website has amazing potential as long as it has the user base needed. This
could very easily remove all the trade spam with everyone looking for teams or players.
The feedback on forums has already been very positive.
The site is made to be simple and right to the point, but also made with strong
design and easy to use user interface. My hopes are that this will make finding an arena
team or teammate easy, and save players hours of time in spamming trade channel.
I am excited to work with all other World of Warcraft websites, and would love if
you could help spread the word in any possible way. I would be more than willing to
work with anyone looking to help me increase the user base on my website.

More...