• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a Master Decorator!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail all!
I am looking for any and all of Baja's Master of Decorations to help me decorate my "home"!
I am looking for the best of the best! But I am not able to pay very much....BUT i can guarantee that whoever accepts this job, the reward of helping would be enough of a payment alone. (i will still pay as much as I can of course) Please contact me if you think you are up to the task!

This will be a big job and I wish lots of people from Baja to help. If you wish to decorate please let me know, anyone who does wish to decorate can pick whichever part of the house they wish (as long as someone else hasnt beaten them to the section). And anyone who does decorate will be friended to the home, and remain friended =)

I have a 6xGM crafter (doesnt have GM magery) so I can help make things.

This will be HUGE for Baja so please contact me =)

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am willing to help out. Just give me the heads up if you need anything. *Bows*

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have decided to find a lot of different people to deco parts of the house...my reasons will soon be understood...but for now i cannot say why =)

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so far Lady WildStar is the first one to get a crack at decorating!
She has done a wonderful job if I do say so myself!

I will not post any pics just yet but she has "claimed" the bottom floor. She was doing such a great job I let her finish the whole floor. I was planning on letting people take sections of each floor but I truly liked what she did with it that I didnt want her to stop.

Anyone else wish to decorate please dont be shy to contact me! =)

K

Kurpur

000!!!!

Mez ken du dat! Mez mek purdi hut!
Mez juz nedz hash hummiez agh hduh poinitrz latz nub lyk agh mez ken du id!
Demz bunz agh hedz wud peep guud obur dere! *points to corner*

000 Latz nedz kuuk plez! latz ken burnz bunz agh mek guud hurz stu!

Kurpur
Dekuretur tu da sturz!!!!!!!!!

H

house4saleUO

Ceno you should post the first thread on homes and castles forum to.

Newt

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, Ceno, when are you letting the cat out of the bag?
*Grins*
very good question Tina!
and to answer that....I have no idea!
Many people are helping me with this getting all set up, and sadly we're not all on at the same times so it is a little slow.
Plus this new house is a big part of my plans which still needs some of Baja's decorators!
I have already had Lady WildStar, Nicholas the Old, Kurpur the Orc, and an un-named member of The Dark Tower help with decorations but there are still lots of space that needs attention....and I dont think Nicholas is done yet...? (he likes to keep adding things *laughs*) (which is fine!)

Were you wanting to do some decorating Tina? Would be more than happy to have your help! =)
plus you'd get a small sneak peak of whats to come! *grins*
I just couldn't tell you what everything is for!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Were you wanting to do some decorating Tina? Would be more than happy to have your help! =)
plus you'd get a small sneak peak of whats to come! *grins*
I just couldn't tell you what everything is for!
Thank you for the offer, but I'm not much of a decorator. I enjoy building houses but usually get stuck for ideas when it comes to decorating them.

In any event, my curiosity is piqued and I'm looking forward to finding out soon just what the heck you're up to! LOL

Forgot to add, if you need any of the older styles of plants in various colors, let me know. I may have what you need already grown and almost certainly have seeds if you have the patience to grow stuff.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you for the offer!
Sadly I wont know if I need any plants untill I'm told one of the decorators tell me they need them *Smiles*
Whoever decorates gets to do whatever they wish, I have no say in anything.