• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking for a house in Zento

Tame Misha

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

I am not really sure why , but I fell in love with the small town of Zento. Therefore I look for a house in Zento that is located (directly) at one of the roads around the city. It should be 18x18 or close. I am not terribly rich, as i don't live in Sosaria that long and i don't have a sponsor :rolleyes2:, but I hope I could pay a reasonable amount of gold. And I would promise to be a good and helpful neighbour. If you hear something about a house or even sell one, it would be very nice if you would think of me
thank you very much

Misha

Tame Misha

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

I am not really sure why , but I fell in love with the small town of Zento. Therefore I look for a house in Zento that is located (directly) at one of the roads around the city. It should be 18x18 or close. I am not terribly rich, as i don't live in Sosaria that long and i don't have a sponsor :rolleyes2:, but I hope I could pay a reasonable amount of gold. And I would promise to be a good and helpful neighbour. If you hear something about a house or even sell one, it would be very nice if you would think of me
thank you very much

Misha
I am still looking....