• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a Guild

I

ianubisi

I have played this game off and on since 1999. A whole lot more off than on and I've seen my fair share of what this game has to offer...but only solo. I'm getting pretty bored of things that I can do by myself, and I'd like to explore some of the parts of the game that require some pals to do it with.

I'm not much of a hardcore player. I play a fair amount, but I've got a busy job and a family and I don't have time to spend hours on end. I'm looking for a guild that wouldn't mind a relatively casual player to join in on Peerless and maybe even some PVP and Champion work.

I

Ivan - MT

Hi there, feel free to hit our guild forum link at the bottom of my post. We're a big & active guild that tries to offer everything UO can toss our way. We have weekly hunts including Peerless.

I

ianubisi

Ivan, thanks for the link and the info. I've submitted an app through the site, ICQ is 7593229

Z

zorrah

I've been searching for a guild and have been considering the Mage Tower.. do you allow prospective members to join your hunts? And if so, what days are your public hunts?

Sorry for hijacking the thread. >.<

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MT is an awesome guild. I encourage the whole shard to join lol

I

Ivan - MT

Everyone is welcome to join us on any of our hunts. Our weekly scheduled hunts are Friday nights @ 6pm, Saturday @ 5pm and Sunday at 5pm. All times PDT (west coast). If anyone is interested, then please show up at Skara bank in Trammel and let another MT member know you are interested in tagging along.

Z

zorrah

Thank you for the information, Ivan. My character is currently in a guild, though her father, the guild's GM, has been missing for nearly two years and she desperately wishes to be a member of a thriving community.. an orphan of sorts. I hope that this won't be of issue.. her father (Galindar of Lumaria) was friends with some of your guild members. It may be a couple of weeks before I can hunt with you, as I'm on vacation and long periods of hunting don't seem very feasible at the moment. All said, I do look forward to hunting with MT. :)

I

Ivan - MT

It's all about the community my friend, look forward to meeting you and anyone else wishing to join us for a fun evening of hunting.:)