• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a Guild? Guild wanting to Recruit? Post HERE!

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
By suggestion we have re-established the old guild recruitment thread!

Let everyone know who your guild is. Tell everyone on LA about what your guild does and what makes it special.

In your post please remember to post the following information:

Name of guild.
Approximate Size of guild.
Main activity of guild and purpose (please include playstyle: PvP, PvM, RP, etc.)
Guild Master/Mistress, Emissaries, and "Community Rep/PR Rep" contacts for the guilds.
Website if any.
Do you use Ventrillo or Teamspeak?
Do you have regular meetings?
Where do you meet?
Is there a guild hall?
How does a person join or link up with your guild?

Our shard reporters will be taking contact information from here for articles on guilds and activities so make sure you put down any websites and contact people you have. If you have a Community Representative that you would like to work with our reporters and make regular articles on guild activities for our newspages, please put their names and functions and contact info there too! We will be watching

-- El

G

If you're looking for a guild that is large enough to tackle peerless hunts, shard activities, and other fun stuff, yet small enough that you actually know everyone, then check out UMP (Universal melting Pot). We have fun, and will help you to become a better player. We have the 3rd highest Vet's ranking of all guilds on L.A., and some of the highest skill averages on the shard. Join us!

Name of guild: UMP
Approximate Size of guild: 100 chars, 75 Vets, 20 active core players
Main activity of guild and purpose: PvM play only, Helping Others
Guild Master: Garion
Emissaries: Thalia, Mobius, Xcentric, Tom Banjo, Myster De'Marrin, Belsambar
Do you use Ventrillo or Teamspeak? No.
Do you have regular meetings? No.
Where do you meet? Guildhall and Annex are west of Umbra
How does a person join or link up with your guild? Speak to any member, ICQ Xcentric at 5829406, or email him at [email protected]

P

Pacem

Name of Guild: Crusaiders of Christ (CoC) (Yes, I know it's spelled wrong
)
Approximate Size of guild: 10-15 members, quite active on LA and other shards.
Main activity of guild and purpose: Our guild started over two years ago with the purpose of bringing other like-minded people together in a warm and inviting atmosphere of family and friendship. Our guild members compose a wide spectrum of talents and skills, and work together in a way that we compliment each other and do great things as a whole.
Guild Master/Mistress: Pacem (me), guild leader. Refer to the sig below for contact info.
Emissaries: DebiHis (263-899-859), Greer (461-408-737)
Website if any: Coming together, will be up soon.

Do you use Ventrillo or Teamspeak? I don't, others may though.
Do you have regular meetings? Yes, every Sunday evening at 9:30pm Eastern, 8:30pm Central and 6:30pm Pacific.
Where do you meet? Lake Austin Church, my house, a ways south of Luna across the long marble bridge, then follow the water barrel path to the front door. Be sure to leave a message on our bulletin board out front, as we'd love to hear from you! We also have commercials on internet radio.
Is there a guild hall? Yup, same place as the church.

How does a person join or link up with your guild? Just contact either myself, DebiHis or Greer for more info.

W

WotW

Name of guild: Writing on the Walls (WotW)
Approximate Size of guild: small
Main activity of guild and purpose: PvP, PvM, champ spawns, peerless, anything we want to do as a group
GM: Plateau
Do you use Ventrillo or Teamspeak? No, but we're in process of setting up a server
How does a person join or link up with your guild? Please, contact Plateau at ICQ#327-880-554.

If you would like to have all the fun in the game, join us!

Plateau,
GM of WotW

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Not sure why this is still labeled as a "hot topic" as it seems the last post was in 2007 LOL - however, if anyone reads this, I am re-establishing my old "Order of Truth" guild (O*T) on LA.

We were a guild that ran the LA New Player Center for years and conducted events weekly, with big events every few months, for years as well. We were affiliated with MHC and HH and KGB on this shard back 'in the day', and we have a designated village on Europa in Zento (West side) that still sponsors events and 'chicken fights' on Monday afternoons (US time, 8 pm UK time). We also have players on LS at times :). What our guild is, is events/hunts/newbie and returning player help. What we aren't - uber killer chars - uber RP - uber PVP... and as 'mature' players in the leadership of the guild we often have a number of younger player people with us on our hunts as we try to offer a newbie-younger char hunt on a regular basis. We do have UBER crafters normally who offer freebie setups and armaments to others at no charge. We are not UBER money makers, but we have UBER good Karma! ;)

I would like to illustrate our mission rather than brag or something, but, the thing I'm most proud of from my former time on LA is that before I left this shard several years back (in fact about the time the last post was made here) I was humbled and honored to be 'presented' a Luna house for our New Player Center inside the walls of Luna after an auction house raised the gold money from the shard to purchase it from a player merchant. I ran the New Player Center then from Luna for a long time and tried to give back the value to the shard in terms of player events and interest. If that attracts your interest - then you might want to get to know us/me. Its my intention to give to the shard again in as good a way as my reduced hours available to be here will allow! My character, Missy the crafter, is the Guildmistress, so if you see her, talk to her :). My character Elessa is the shard character associated with these boards and I go by El of LA - but answer to 'hey you' oftentimes as well ;).

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This thread hasn't been update in quite some time. I am hoping to establish current and active guild information for each server so new players have a easier time joining the community. Should this thread be updated? or should we make a new one? Thanks =)

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
My vote is a new one. If you want i can spread the word and/or get the info from the guild leaders

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I went ahead and made a new forum thread sticky for current guilds =)
I added a link to this thread for nostalgia purposes =)