• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a good shop

T

Tasonne

New to the game and to the shard.. I'm looking for a good shop to buy some much needed supplies. Anyone?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can shop in Luna but that can be expensive. My shop is south outside Luna but at this moment i realy need to start restocking on all vendors. :)

T

Tasonne

I keep hearing about this, Luna? I don't know where Luna is.

Are you saying all the good shops are in Luna?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Malas/Luna is surrounded inside the walls with player vendors.

With the Moongate right into town and all shops, its the place where alot of people hang out too.

L

Legacyee

What is your characters name, I have a spell book you can have which is nearly full.:)

T

Tasonne

There don't seem to be any spell books in Luna. My character's name is Tasonne and I am still in Luna. :)

T

Tasonne

Thanks a lot for the spellbook and I look forward to having lots of fun with you guys on this shard!

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
South-East of the shrine of Chaos, just at the northern part of the mountains, you can find several vendors providing those basic things Luna shops don't sell anymore.

You can even leave orders on the garden bulletin board, they'll be filled overnight.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also S-Mart sells alot of basic supplies along with a few more rarer/expensive goods

just north of the X-Roads north-east of Britain, past the swamp at Coordinates: 78o 9'N, 49o 42'E

can someone tell me the name fo this xroad for future reference?

T

Tasonne

South-East of the shrine of Chaos, just at the northern part of the mountains, you can find several vendors providing those basic things Luna shops don't sell anymore.

You can even leave orders on the garden bulletin board, they'll be filled overnight.
Great, thank you!

Also S-Mart sells alot of basic supplies along with a few more rarer/expensive goods

just north of the X-Roads north-east of Britain, past the swamp at Coordinates: 78o 9'N, 49o 42'E

can someone tell me the name fo this xroad for future reference?
Perfect.

The Britain/Vesper/Yew-XRoad fit?

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea the think.. ill just call it Compassion xroads.. should know where it is then ^^

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
S-Mart was pretty empty last time I visited. The inactive vendors need kicked or it will put off the customers.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
one of the guys at smart is busy atm with real life stuff, works 40 hours a week, school at evenings and planning a wedding, his vendors have now been removed and replaced most of them, only a "specials" vendor, and 2 vendors for smithing and tailoring bods respectivly left of his.

all other vendors is stocked/checked at least once a day.